Not snakes and ladders this time but see saws. From being really angry to being really quite ok (starting from a chemo base - I am still physically a wreck and being out running or cycling is unlikely any time soon, worst luck).
The thing I forgot, I think, was drinking. Wednesday night I slept really badly, even by my current standards. Every surface felt, well, I can only describe it as toxic. The palms of my hands and the soles of my feet were throbbing and my mouth felt like someone had taken a Brillo pad to it. Even internally I just felt poisoned, like nothing was working properly, despite Tuesday's reflexology session. The only solution I could come up with was water. For some reason, a glass of room temperature water just doesn't appeal at the moment so I have resorted to drinking boiled water from the kettle, like it was tea. I do put it in a mug first... And today I feel, not full of energy exactly, but cleaner and brighter.
I must remember this next time!