Tuesday 11 September 2012

The background

It's not on my profile, so here's a little bit of background to give you some context for what follows.

I'm female, in my late 30s, married with two children (DD (5) and DS (2)) and live on the outskirts of a large town in Surrey. Normal life involves commuting to London 5 days a week to a desk based job and generally trying not to have carefully balanced family arrangements (DH also works full time) come apart at the seams. So it's busy, stressful, relentless but also rewarding both in the financial sense and the achievement one. I am lucky and I know it and I thank God for it on a frequent basis.

When I get the time I go running, cycle, drink wine, ride motorbikes and ski. So far, so not really anything exceptional!

No comments:

Post a Comment